A wife, Mum of 2 boys AND high performance mindset coach who helps people create extraordinary results, CEO of a 7 figure business, and top 1% Proctor Gallagher Institute Consultant. I’m talking about the powerhouse that is Karen Brook.
Karen says that she asked these questions of herself even before starting a family: “What did I want motherhood to look like for me? What did I want my story to be?”
This powerful conversation is all about choosing the attitude of AND in life, not either/or. We talk about energetics, growth, attitude, Mum guilt, consciously creating, motherhood by design, living the effortless way, and more. In this episode we cover:
- What’s at the heart of Karen’s coaching and what she teaches.
- What gets in the way of most people living how they truly want to live.
- How motherhood has shaped Karen and what she values most.
- What success means to her and what her philosophies, tips and systems are that support Karen to do what she does.
- Her view on creating the results you desire in your life.
- What’s coming up for Karen Brook International in 2023.
I was a client of Karen’s for almost 4 consecutive years and without question she’s had a profound influence on my life. She is still a valued mentor of mine and the relationships I’ve formed through Karen’s programs are with me for life.
Be kind to yourself as you listen to this. If this, or any, ME + MOTHERHOOD podcast episode ‘triggers you’ or raise issues for you, I urge you to reach out and speak to a professional on any one of these related support lines:
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Blue Knot Helpline: 1300 657 380
- PANDA National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline: 1300 726 306