Do you think it’s possible to feel good during the afternoon and evening regardless of the chaos that might be happening around you?
There is a lot of focus on our morning routines and I absolutely believe in starting the day with a routine that makes you feel good and gives you a high vibration to carry throughout the day.
However, I don’t think we spend enough time talking about afternoon and evening energy and routine, and how we can support ourselves (especially as mothers) to create a more easeful and less stressful end to the day.
In this episode I chat about:
- How decision fatigue can affect us during the afternoon and evening
- How we can feel good later in the day no matter what’s happening around us
- The importance of recognising what is and isn’t within your control
- Why I want you to know what your triggers are
- 5 strategies to help you manage decision fatigue at the end of the day
Learning about decision fatigue was a game changer for me and I hope this episode is the same for you.
Be kind to yourself as you listen to this. If this, or any, ME + MOTHERHOOD podcast episode ‘triggers you’ or raise issues for you, I urge you to reach out and speak to a professional on any one of these related support lines:
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Blue Knot Helpline: 1300 657 380
- PANDA National Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Helpline: 1300 726 306